I had a high school class assignment interview this week initiated by a Grade 11 student from one of Regina’s Christian schools. During these COVID-19 times, the interview was done via Zoom on camera. The only requirement was that I be someone over 50 years of age. I nailed that part but the very thought-provoking questions threw me for a loop!
“O LORD, You have searched me and known me!” Psalm 139:1
As LWMLC sisters in Christ, I urge you to read the points below carefully, thinking through each question as how you would answer.
- In your experience as a mother/influencer/grandmother, what important things have you learned?
- What things about these experiences are worth being proud of? Do you have any regrets regarding these experiences?
- How would you define happiness and success, and what comes to mind when you think of these two things?
- Most people set goals and either do them from time to time or completely ignore them. Do you have any advice on how to maintain your goals and stay motivated?
- If you made better choices concerning how you managed your money, would you be wealthier?
- If you weren’t a devoted Christian, where would you see yourself?
- What is the most valuable life lesson you learned from your parents?
- What is the best decision you have made in your life?
- Lastly, what advice do you have for young individuals who are still struggling to find a settled path in life?
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11.