My Little Fact Book is created by printing the two PDF pages back to back. Cut across the centre to make 8.5″ x 5.5″ pages, put together in the right order and fold and staple. Each district will have its own version of the book because the back page contains the 2016-2019 district mission grants information.
- My Little Fact Book 2019-ABC District
- My Little Fact Book 2019-Central District
- My Little Fact Book 2019-Laurentian District
- My Little Fact Book 2019-Ontario District
Are you looking for some LWMLC resources to hand out on LWMLC Sunday? Maybe the “Close Out Sale” is just what you are looking for. And check out the other items for sale on this flyer – from 10% to 50% off.
Our you might want to plan ahead. “God’s Blessings in Baptism” is a great gift for families having a baby baptized in your congregation. “Sparks of the Spirit” provides devotions that are quite suitable for giving to confirmands. “Marriage Meditations” has been around for a while but it has a new, more attractive cover and is, as it always has been, a suitable gift to a newly married couple or one celebrating an anniversary as it covers all seasons of marriage. At these prices, stock up for future gift-giving by your society or individual women.
If you are looking for something else to give away on LWML-Canada Sunday, you might consider the following:
- Bookmarks: To print the bookmarks, use white card stock, print double-sided, trim 1/4″ off each side of page, finished bookmark is 2″ x 5.25″ The bookmarks for this year have the option of two designs for the back. Download the front design and the back design you choose to print. LWMLC Sunday 2019 – Bookmarks – Front ; LWMLC Sunday 2019 – Bookmarks – Back – option 1; LWMLC Sunday 2019 – Bookmarks – Back – option 2
- Containers of mini M & M’s explaining Mites and Missions: Christian Mission Activity with M & M’s
- Gift items from the Resource Centre. Check out Section 1 of the Resource Centre Catalogue.
- Mite Envelopes – free from the Resource Centre, shipping costs apply
- Mite Box covers: Download the PDF of the cover you prefer or check them out in the Resource Catalogue, section 1, page 9). These Mite Box covers will fit a small Pringles container or a Tetley tea cannister.