My Little Fact Book is created by printing the two PDF pages back to back. Cut across the centre to make 8.5″ x 5.5″ pages, put together in the right order and fold and staple. Each district will have its own version of the book because the back page contains the 2019-2022 district mission grants information.
Are you looking for some LWMLC resources to hand out on LWMLC Sunday
If you are looking for something to give away on LWML-Canada Sunday, you might consider the following:
- Bookmarks: Use 24 lb paper (heavier than copy paper) or card stock. Print page 2 on the back of page 1. Using a paper cutter, trim off the white on the edges and then cut each page into 8 bookmarks-Bookmark – final – theme – 2021 – full page
- Containers of mini M & M’s explaining Mites and Missions: Christian Mission Activity with M & M’s
- Gift items from the Resource Centre. Check out Gifts, Treasures, and Society Supplies October 2021
- Mite Envelopes – free from the Resource Centre, shipping costs apply
- Mite Box covers: Download the PDF of the cover you prefer or check them out in the Resource Catalogue, section 1, page 9). These Mite Box covers will fit a small Pringles container or a Tetley tea cannister.
- White Mite Box Cover
- Blue Mite Box Cover
- Traveling Mission Mite Box Cover
- Mission Mite Box Cover