Convention Delegates, please read the following letter with regards to the Business Bulletin posted below:
Letter to Delegates, April 8, 2018
2018 – Business Bulletin
If the Proposed Structure is voted in, job descriptions within our organization will change. Click on the link below for more information.
Proposed Structure Job Descriptions
12 do’s for convention delegates
Before the convention—
• Do read over the Business Bulletin that will come to your society and consult with your LWMLC sisters for their thoughts prior to convention.
• Do remember to pack your Bible.
• Do bring items for the Gifts of Love ingathering.
At the convention—
• Do read the convention manual.
• Do sit in your designated seat. Only those in this area will receive ballots for voting.
• Do turn off your cell phone during meetings.
• Do arrive on time for all activities.
• Do talk to at least five new people.
• Do check out the exhibits.
• Do visit the LWMLC store.
• Do make notes to help you report to your society when you return home.
• Do take photos to remember the great memories made.
• Do plan to stay until the end of the convention.